“When time is of the essence, you can fast-track UK visa applications through a premium or priority service for a decision in as little as 24 hours”.
We help clients secure a fast decision on their UK visa application. Whether you’re applying from the UK or abroad, we’ll give you clear and detailed advice – and the peace of mind that comes from knowing your case is being handled by a legal specialist.
Call us on 01793 836010 or complete our quick Enquiry form on the right for a Free Assessment.
Urgent applications in more detail
The Home Office operates a number of priority and fast-track visa services from within the UK and overseas – we can advise which service is available based on where you apply:
- Premium service – same day
- Priority postal service – 10 working days
- Priority service – 5 working days
- Super priority service
These processing times are approximate and cannot be guaranteed, and naturally, any supporting documents which are missing or incomplete can result in extended processing times.
Not all UK visa applications can be submitted through a priority service. Some restrictions apply, and some countries do not currently operate a priority service for all visa categories. Discuss your case with us today, and we will make an assessment (based on your circumstances and where you are applying from) as to whether to proceed with a fast-track application.
You may not be able to have your application fast-tracked if your case is complex or if any of the following applies to you:
- You have previously been refused a visa for the UK;
- You have previously been refused leave to enter the UK;
- You have previously been deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK;
- You have overstayed a period of leave in the UK;
- You have been refused leave to remain in the UK by UK Visas and Immigration;
- You have any unspent criminal convictions in any country.
In all cases, we will look at your personal circumstances and advise what is in your best interests. If you are eligible to make a fast-track visa application, we will handle the case on your behalf and assist you in supplying the necessary evidence to the Home Office.
How to Get Started
Whether you’re making an initial application, extension/renewal for a Premium, Postal, Priority Postal or Super Priority Service our experts can help. Call us on 01793 836 010 or complete our quick Enquiry form on the right.