Call us now (+44) 01793 836 010

Tier 2 Visas

For businesses, sports clubs or organisations looking to employ skilled non-EEA workers who are already residing in UK or who are abroad, the Tier 2 visa, is the visa to apply for.

Tier 2 visas in more detail

There are several different types of Tier 2 visas available, each granted against different criteria – but all requiring that you (the employer) hold a valid sponsorship licence and the individual is in possession of a clear job offer.

Below, you will find details of each Tier 2 visa type, along with information on how we can help you bring about a successful application. If you’re not sure which category best applies to you, just give us a call on 01793 836010 and one of our team will be happy to advise.

Tier 2 General

Tier 2 General visas enable you to sponsor skilled foreign workers in the UK, allowing them to take up employment within your business.

Tier 2 Intra Company Transfers

Operate a multi-national business? The Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer visa helps you transfer employees from your international offices to your UK branch.

Tier 2 Sportsperson

The Tier 2 Sportsperson visa allows international sportspeople to ply their profession with sports clubs in the UK. We count Premier League football clubs among our clients.

Tier 2 Minister of Religion

The Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa enables ministers, preachers, missionaries and members of a religious order to work among their faith community in the UK.

Tier 2 Shortage Occupations

Tier 2 Shortage Occupation Visas enable your organisation to fill roles recognised by the Home Office as being in national short supply.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Share this post with your friends!